In this post I will show you several tips why you should choose joomla hosting. There are some great features of Joomla which made this popular among web developers. I am going to describe top 10 features briefly.
- Free: The main advantage of Joomla is that it’s totally free. You don’t have to spend a single penny to use this. So there is no risk trying this.
- Open source: Joomla is an open source CMS released under GNU general public license. It means anyone can see the source of Joomla & modify it if needed. This has brought a lot of developers in Joomla development project.
- Search Engine Friendly: Joomla is a search engine friendly CMS. It uses an apache module called rewrite_module to generate search engine friendly (SEF) URLs. It also enables to use custom page title, meta description & meta keyword in every page. This has made it very search engine friendly.
- Security: Security is one of the most important issues in the field of web development. Joomla is one step ahead in this case. It has a team of developers & security experts called “Joomla Security Strike Team (JSST)” whose main job is to find & fix security vulnerabilities. To find security vulnerabilities, they run various automated tests, examine all codes, take user feedbacks etc. So, if you update your site with latest Joomla version regularly, you’ll be safe from most of the hacking attempts.
- Easy template integration: Joomla has a great template integration system. You can integrate any Joomla template easily with some simple clicks. All you need is to collect template & copy it to Joomla template folder. Then you can activate that template from admin panel. You can also use different templates for different pages.
- Multi-language support: Joomla has multi-language support, which has made it popular to non-english users. There are different language packs for different languages on Joomla official site. With those language packs, you can easily create Joomla site on different language. There are also some components which translate site contents to different language in real time. So, you can create a site with 2 or more different languages in the same time with some simple clicks.
- Huge extension gallery: Joomla has it’s own framework which has made it easier to develop extensions for it. This is why there are a lot of Joomla extensions available on the internet, which enable to do almost all types of works. There are 3 types of Joomla extensions – Component, Module & Plugin. There is an extension gallery on Joomla official site where most of the Joomla extensions are found.
- Regular update: Joomla is regularly updated by its developers, which ensures security, reliability & use of the latest technology.
- Community support: Joomla has a big community on the web. Joomla official support forum is one of the biggest online communities in the world. There, a lot of experts answer different questions. So, it’s a good place for Joomla related helps. There are also other third party Joomla forums which are also helpful to users.
- Great documentation: Joomla has a complete documentation for designers, developers & site administrators on their site. It also publishes quick-start guide, which is a great resource for beginners.
After all, Joomla is trusted by thousands of web developers across the world. If you need a website, you can undoubtedly rely on Joomla